Major challenges of the Infrastructure Industry
- Timely completion of projects.
- Managing projects within targeted costs.
- Inventory control.
- Tender and bid mangement.
- Site management.
StrategicERP helps business to optimize processes and enhance revenue.
Features & Advantages
- Streamline your business activities and process.
- Helps to monitor project schedule with bar chart.
- Faster sales with system generated proposal.
- Monitor cost on material, labour and equipments.
- Integrated financial management will all modules.
- Integrated e-File management will all modules.
- Creates Master setup for companies.
- Creates users and manage password.
- Defines statutory setup for companies.
- Manages your financial day to day activity.
- Manages your Chart of Accounts (COA), GL, AP and AR.
- Generates reports such as Ledgers, Bank Reconciliation, Trail Balance, P & L and Balance Sheet
- Manages all Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Goods Receiving, Goods Issuing and Bills etc.
- Manages all Service Order (W.O.), Service Receiving against Service Order and Bills etc.
- Generates reports such as Stock Report, Purchase Register and Service Register etc.
- Plan and control all WBS, Budgets, Progress and Costing Information.
- Enable visibility into project budgets and forecasts to determine overall Financial health.
- Generate real time and accurate reports such as Bar Chart, Progress and Project Costing.
- Manage all your project clients, contracts, mobilization amount, Measurement, RA bill and revenue.
- Generate revenue, simplify your client RA Bill, improve your cash flow, and measure the performance and profitability of your contract projects.
- Manage and Create RA Bill from detail measurement (JMR) with retention, WCT, Service tax etc.
- Generate reports such as Proposed Bar Chart, RA Bills, Receivables etc.
- Create and organize tasks, Assign task, and optimize productivity.
- Get Notified when task assigned by others.
- Your tasks are always where you need them- on your phone, table and web browser.
Flowchart of Infrastructure (Basic)
Steps For InfraBasic Implementation
- Sharing of import templates for gathering data to map in Infra BASIC
- Installation & configuration of Infra BASIC product
- Creation of user permission matrix in Infra BASIC
- Training session on all Infra BASIC modules
- Migration of data in Infra BASIC
- Project “Go Live” documentation (System in END user’s hand)
- Infra BASIC system reports approval & closing of project.